<VV> Head rest seats

Steven J. Serenska corvair@serenska.com
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:40:26 -0400

Ned:

>I'd like to hear what you folks think a set of nice, recovered Corvair seats
>with head rests are worth. They are in a '66, if that makes a difference.

What they are worth vs. what people are currently paying may be two
different things.

I keep an eye on eBay for '66 Seatbacks w/Headrests.  They seem to come
up every other month or so and have been going for $300-350 over the
past year.  Occasionally, a really ratty set comes up and you can get
those for $250-300.  If you're going to recover them anyway, it's a good
way to save some money.

Have you come across a parts car with headrest seats?  Selling them
might be a good way to fund other parts of your project.

HTH.

Steven J. Serenska
'65 Monza Convertible -- at work on a Sunday :(
'66 Corsa Coupe -- In the driveway