<VV> Interior (dash) paint codes for 1965?

Harry Yarnell Harry Yarnell" <hyarnell1@earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:17:39 -0400

There are three interior blue's for the '65 carline. I think there were
three different blues in the corvair interior; doors, dash, steering
column.The dash (the blue part, not the instrument 'dash') was flat; the
others semi-gloss. Here's what the DuPont chip booklet says. Now they list
it as Chevrolet, not corvair, but I'm sure they are the same. I've used this
list to have interior colors mixed for me (saddle).

4623L  med. slate  semi-gloss  (doors)
9175LH dark slate  semi-gloss
9196LH dark slate  flat

These are old DuPont lacquer numbers, so I don't know what good they are
today. Good luck.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD