<VV> Re: BEST PENETRATING OIL(in my humble opinion)

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:40:40 -0400

Tim and all

I have touted PB blaster myself before, but I have found something better,
which NAPA also carries, at least here in NC.

Seafoam Brand "Deep Creep" Penetrating oil.

Comes in a spray can with the tube just like the rest.

Is petroleum based, and will chase PB blaster right out of the space between
the piston and cylinder.   Easier to clean.

Doubles as a starting fluid, much safer than ether.  Used it to get my lawn
mower going the other day.

Give it a try, can't believe how the stuff works.

Regards
HANK