<VV> Re: BEST PENETRATING OIL(in my humble opinion)

John jdozsa@carr.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:38:37 -0400

I'm a long time KROIL user and have not had any can problems.  The
product safety sheet for KROIL does not list an acid as one of the
ingredients.  What about PB Blater vs KROIL vs SEAFOAM?  Opinions
welcomed.

John