<VV> Re: Mopar on the VV

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:52:16 EDT

Hey,
   One.....Every year magazines come out teliing you how to do this or that
to make your new car from the previous year kick butt better...
   Two.... The Corvair has simply survived the test of time...My 66 Monza
sedan has dissolved far less from rust sitting in my yard than my neighbors two
early 70's Chargers rotting ofcourse in his yard..not mine..I mean...that would
be rude....

Snip-a-roo>>In a message dated 7/15/2004 10:00:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,