<VV> Corsa/Monza

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:44:20 -0400

Don't flame me. I'm only telling you what the price differencial was.
Just the facts. Simply put, the Corsa is identical, piece for piece, to
a Monza with a clock and a 140, except for the fancy dash and some trim
pieces. Mechanically, there was nothing else different. It's as simple
as that.

Your Falcon/Mustang comparison fails in that there was a whole LOT of
pieces that were different between the two. Like the whole body for one.
Only the platform was similar.

Next time, compare "apples to apples, instead of apples to oranges," as
the saying goes.....

-Mark