<VV> Deer Hunter update

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:42:40 EDT

Well, I have no Corvairs on my property and Terry Kalp has two more. We drove
both of my '66 coupes up to Terry's shop for The Big Switch. We will be
performing a tripple engine transplant and a double suspension transplant. Since
I'm an engineer, I've made a detailed schedule for the entire process. According
to the schedule, we should have everything switched around in about two
weeks. I'll take lots of pictures and try to keep an updated web site to show the
progress.
I also have passed ownership of "The Deer Hunter" to Terry.

Ned Madsen
1966 Corvair 110/PG soon to be 140/4 with air
CORSA Member since 2000
Mid Continent Corvair Association - President