<VV> Thinking About Selling My Car

NikkiMW1@aol.com NikkiMW1@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 03:17:12 EDT

VVites,
I am thinking about selling my car.  I figured I would see what all  the vair
fanatics thought would be a good price for my car.  Pictures are  available
at _http://members.cardomain.com/vairgal_
(http://members.cardomain.com/vairgal)
Car is a 1966 Monza Coupe 140 PG.  Aztec Bronze paint, Fawn  interior,
everything works.  I would also consider trades.  I am  thinking about a car I can
customize a bit.  My car is too nice to change  anything.  Other than the
wheels and the radio she is all stock.  I  have original rims and radio also.  Plus
extra parts.  You can reply  on or off list.
Thanks
Nikki