<VV> Motorcyle Oil?

EUGENE1938@aol.com EUGENE1938@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:55:19 EDT

Corvair6t5@aol.com writes:
Hi all...I was on a motor oil forum recently and mentioned how I wished Mobil
1 had a 20w50. I found out that they do make it for motorcycles:

Pat,
I've used AmsOil 20w50 in my Corvairs for years.  It's a pure synthetic and
is good for extended change intervals as long as you change the filter every
3,000 miles.  Because of this I'm able to change my oil only once a year.  Saves
on disposal time and change effort.  I also use AmsOil 10w30 in my 94 and 03
Cadillacs.  The 94 has over 100,000 miles on it and the engine is like new.
If you want to try AmsOil look it up in you local phone book and contact a
local dealer.  If you like it become a dealer yourself and get it for wholesale.
That's what I did and saves me a lot.  If you can's find a local dealer let me
know or contact Larry Claypool, we'll set you up.

Ed Corson (CORSA member)
IECC - Riverside, CA