<VV> fluid

Momstractors@aol.com Momstractors@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:50:01 EDT

Thank you to all that responded, I should be able to handle it now. I have
unsubscribed only after one day, only because I can't handle the volume of mail
I get per day. I belong to a Wheel Horse deal like this but I don't have to
receive the emails, I can just go to a page that shows me the postings. If I ask
a question I just check the page for the next day or two. I also glance
through the postings everyday and if there is something I can help someone with I
respond. I can't seem to find that page in V V, if there is one. Any help in
this area? You will have to email me direct because otherwise I won't get it,
momstractors@aol.com, thank you, Doug