<VV> Motorcyle Oil?

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:55:35 -0700

I use Mobil 1  15-50 in all my Corvairs (and tractors and Ford pickups and
Toyotas).  I've been doing this forever (15-50 was not available when I got
my 80 Toyota brand new, but it had 15-40 for a long time until 15-50 came
out) ... it has 200k and going strong.  It is readily available and I
cannot see why you would need the 20-50 ...

At 08:27 AM 7/16/2004, Corvair6t5@aol.com wrote:
>Hi all...I was on a motor oil forum recently and mentioned how I wished
>Mobil 1 had a 20w50. I found out that they do make it for motorcycles:
>http://www.mobil1.com/motorcycle/index.jsp
>
>I found out that several guys on that forum use it in their
>cars...Porsches, Triumphs and some others. Without creating a long motor
>oil thread, has anyone ever used it in a Vair before? Anything to be
>concerned with in case I decided to use it, or possibly "home brew" it
>with some dino oil?? Thanks!
>
>Pat Bremer
>Speedway, IN
>http://tinyurl.com/6vuzb

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html