<VV> Ford Falcon for sale - NO CORVAIR

John Headley robedinpurple@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

It's not directly Corvair content, but it comes about
as a result of my finding and buying a Corvair.

For Sale: 1963 Falcon Tudor (Ford-ese for 2 door)
Sedan
- Oxford Blue with blue interior
- 200 ci six rebuilt less than 2K miles ago (original
170 engine available with vehicle)
- 2 spd auto (not rebuilt yet) + C4 3 speed for
conversion if you desire
- Rebuilt axle
- Converted from generator to 65 mustang alternator
setup, all new parts
- New starter
- Floors replaced
- Fuel tank new
- Paint from 94 or so, some chips / scratches from use

- Interior re-done - door panels and seat covers
fabricated/installed, new carpet
- Bumpers are straight, front has a section where
chrome has "peeled", rear is good
- Trim is all there and in decent shape
- New taillight lenses and bezels
- Other available extra parts: Dog dish hubcaps,
original generator / regulator, spare exhaust
manifolds, numerous engine parts, good quality
steering wheel.

$5000 or best offer - John Headley (Royal Oak, MI)
248-231-7374

Pictures:
http://www.geocities.com/robedinpurple/index.html

If you know anyone who would be interested or are
interested yourself, drop me an e-mail or give me a
call.

-John Headley