<VV> Next CNYCC meeting

Douglas Dunlap ddunl2@syracusenet.net
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:34:18 -0700

Next CNYCC meeting combined with the CNY VW Club Car Show
Aug 15 2004
1 PM
Drivers Village (at the old Penn Can Mall) VW Dealers section

Its going to be a good one so come early stay late.
For those interested in  entering their Corvair there will be a Corvair
Class made just for us this year because we are friends of the VW guys.
Awards will be given. Registration is at 9 AM but no later then 1 PM
Judging will start then.
Registration $5.00 per Car
Pre registration send to Albert Finnocchairo 3038 St. Rt. Mssgr. Bay
Canastota NY 13032-4228
Food by vendor That will have a great selection of food or there is
plenty of places to eat around. And bring some picnic snack food and
water etc.
Door prizes and 50/50.
We will have the canopies there.
  Bring your chairs
We have been told the new bathrooms will be done and open for our
enjoyment.
Please let me know who is coming
Doug