<VV> Re: Steve update post surgery

Gary mopar@jbcs2.net
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:33:03 -0400

<snip>

> >P.S.  To Steve, a speedy recovery, nothing else helps as much as
> >Corvair Therapy@ (Dave's TM)
>

> Yep.   Whether it's belhousing bolts or sidewalk supervision, it's gonna
be
> good for him to be a player.    You get satisfaction from doing, and
> satisfaction raises spirits and high spirits helps one heal up and
provides
> inspiration... and state of mind is half the battle.
>

> tony..

Awhile back I had to go in for myinor surgery, an umbilacal hernia. Tender,
and sore but after 3 days on the couchI was out in the garage.
I had just had the 65 Monza painted and all the trim and weatherstripping
had to go back on. My employer would not let me go back to work until the
doctor said I was 100%, Doctor would not sign off for 7 weeks! By the end of
the second week I had everything re-assembled and hung the bumpers by myself
and went cruising!

Great therapy!

Gary Swiatowy