<VV> Need seats

Jim Houston tampatexan@earthlink.net
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:52:22 -0400

Does anybody within reasonable distance of Tampa, Florida have some seats to
sell?  I have a '65 Monza coupe that I recently purchased and the PO had
installed Nissan Maxima seats.  I would like to install original seats.  I
have someone locally who is willing to swap the front seats if I can't find
any others.  I would like to find a set of front buckets and the rear seat
back.  Obviously, I intend to recover them, so condition of the upholstry
isn't a large concern - as long as the metal parts aren't corroded and
rusted beyond repair.  Email me direct if you can help.  Thanks in advance.

This message has been scanned by Norton Antivirus and is certified to be
free of viruses at origin.

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer.