<VV> PG converter, flexplate and bellhousing questions, problems.

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:28:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/04 6:39:32 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
tkalp@cox.net writes:

> Another issue is that the flexplate was bolted on using the thick flywheel
> spacer from a manual flywheel and (I assume) the longer bolts.

Terry,
I guess that you know that there were two different flexplates. One for the
140/145cid and the other for the 164 cid engines. You may have a problem here.
I think that it is the Lm one that has a small (1/8") hole drilled in it for
ID. that may be the reason for the thick spacer.
Regards,
Bob Helt