<VV> Dead Van

Bob McNutt bstmc@wk.net
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:45:55 -0500

Hello everyone,

I was driving my 63 Corvan yesterday and it died going down the street.  When
I tried to re-start it, there was no power, just like trying to crank an
automatic with it in gear.  I checked all connections and I could not find
anything unhooked.  Thankfully, I have Hagerty insurance and soon it was being
towed to my mechanic.  He's good but not really a "Corvair" guy.  I thought I
would post here and maybe you guys could offer some possibilities on what the
problem could be.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Bob