<VV> Another Vair

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:25:43 -0400

Just got back from my 2nd vacation this year.  I didn't read each my 845
emails.

After 3 years of having my 95 Impala SS for sale, I found it a good home
Saturday the 10th.

Local engineer for Fluor Daniel had rebuilt a 65 Monza Convertible w/AC, 140
4spd.  It's starting to rust in the usual places, but 1 yr old Clark's seat
covers and top.

He's already got a 65 Vette, 65 Mustang, 2000+ Impala, + some others.

Now, he has a 95 Impala, and I have another 65, and some boot.  <VVVBG>

:D

(Deal finalized this morning, so we could take it to our Corvair Picnic,
with the top down!)

Only a few folks in the club know I'm doing this, so it will be a surprise
when I drive up.

Sweeeeeet!

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.