<VV> Article on 65-66 Chevy Corvair Corsa Turbo

JRVIDRINE@aol.com JRVIDRINE@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:40:37 EDT

Folks,

I just got back from the store with a copy of August 2004 Hemmings Muscle
Machines, Issue #11.  There is a very nice article on the 1965-1966 Chevrolet
Corvair Corsa Turbo.  I felt it was a complementary article, which isn't the
norm.  There is a nice profile on Bill Cotrofield and his background and business.
 They also quote Larry Claypool who gives some technical information
regarding the turbo.  The second profile in the article is about David Kessler of
Redondo Beach, CA and his turbo Corsa and other Corvair's.  Over all, I thought it
was a positive article in the way it characterized the car and it's potential
for those interested in performance.

Randy Vidrine
1962 Monza Coupe
Branch, LA