<VV> Group Red

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:32:58 -0400

Well, it's group red for the red Corsa, appropriately.  I'll be putting
the new front suspension on, then pulling a few bits off the engine to
go on the one from the blue "parts car".  Thanks to Stefan and Trevor,
the car got into the carport, up on the stands, and the old crossmember
and control arms off.  The hard part now is avoiding too many of the
"while I'm in here" jobs (aka Shipwrights disease).
--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/