<VV> Group Red

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:37:45 -0400

Got a good one for you guys. I bought a new set of tires for the Corsa,
and drove all the way to the convention and back on them. Even
autocrossed on them.

Saturday, I drove to a cruise-in at a local church just a half mile down
the road. The next morning I had a flat. Seems that somewhere in that
half mile, the tire picked up a screw. Ouch! So the car's now residing
on my jack while I have the tire repaired (if it can be, since the screw
punctured right at the edge of the tread.)

-Mark