<VV> Repair/rebuild 110 - What would you do?

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:06:35 -0500

Now I'm a little worried after reading this poor fellow's email.

I've got a 110 that I've had cleaned and the crank turned to 10
thousandths and the cam reground. I installed the crank and cam and
torqued the case halves back together. I've had to wait so long on the
piston and jugs that I've forgotten this part about the #4 bearing
causing problems. Is there a way for me to see if I've put the wrong
bearings in the wrong place? I got the bearings from Clark's about
three years ago. Are they labeled?
-Cash