<VV> Car Covers and Carriers

pkw@peachgrove.com pkw@peachgrove.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:22:19 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings,
I have not been here in many months, having nearly given up in my quest to
find and own the perfect Corsa convertible.  Now I have found one and will
be having it shipped from the East Coast to my home in So. Calif.

I am looking for recommendations on a carrier.  Should I go covered?  The
car is in incredible condition and I do not want to take any chances.  Can
you recommend a particular carrier you have used?

I also want to get a good car cover for it since it will be a regular
driver and I want to protect it when it is out and about.  Any
recommendations on a brand or type of cover, or a source to buy it from?

thanks for your help!

Phil Wilson
Santa Barbara, CA
soon-to-be-Corsa-owner