<VV> Car Covers and Carriers

Anil Mittal anil@anil.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:22:25 -0400

Hi Phil,

When I moved from NJ to the Bay Area I used a railcar service called
Autolog. They were great and the price was much better than enclosed
truck. Check them out at http://www.autolog.net

Ani

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:22:19 -0500 (CDT)
From: <pkw@peachgrove.com>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Subject: <VV> Car Covers and Carriers

Greetings,
I have not been here in many months, having nearly given up in my
quest to
find and own the perfect Corsa convertible. Now I have found one and
will
be having it shipped from the East Coast to my home in So. Calif.

I am looking for recommendations on a carrier. Should I go covered?
The
car is in incredible condition and I do not want to take any chances.
Can
you recommend a particular carrier you have used?

I also want to get a good car cover for it since it will be a regular
driver and I want to protect it when it is out and about. Any
recommendations on a brand or type of cover, or a source to buy it
from?

thanks for your help!

Phil Wilson
Santa Barbara, CA