<VV> Re: 4 Speed Lube

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:44:28 +0000

Tony

Chairman asleep at the wheel again. He shouldn't be burning what few brain cells he has making up new acronyms for himself. He should be watching you .......

You are hereby found guilty of uttering the "S" word in this forum.

You are now required to attend the NC Fall Affair in Raleigh and you owe the Vairologist and myself a minimum of two adult beverages, our choice.

Beer (low carb of course) will be good enough for me, but Smitty may want to test your wallet with a couple of Napoleon Brandys......

HANK