<VV> corsa for sale, help

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:54:42 -0400

In a message dated 7/20/2004 11:47:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Brad K Alley" <bka@winterparklaw.net> writes:

>h. i just joined and cannot figure how to research library so am asking
>redundant question. a local charity auction of donated old cars will include a
>corsa or corsa wanta be. the auction procedures are funny you can visually
>inspect the exterior, then then run it thru a line . i snuck past a guard
>yesterday car apears to my novice eye to be a corsa with a single 4 barrel. i
>ase the conclusion on following, corsa side stickers, dash with tach,140 back
>marker . car looks pretty good except the drivers door frame between the
>hinges has a 3-4" dia rust hole. i assume where there some rust thee's more
>Hidden. Question is how hard to repair that area and given ya'lls best quess
>what to bid.

The "Archives"  are located at http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/

and are accessible from the INFO  page as well....

You cannot search the CURRENT  month...draws a blank!  So right now it's only  July 2004  and older..

RUST  in the door jamb??  BAD     Car is complete and a good runner otherwise....for a charity auction?...$1000  tops...and you'll end up re- bodying it sooner or later...

Go for it!  Until  the body crumbles..you'll have fun!

Matt N.