<VV> Interesting Temp sensor question

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:56:59 EDT

        Perhaps they meant to say that there are 2 DIFFERENT temp snap
switches used, the "normal" one on "regular" Corvair engines and the "hi temp" one
used only on Spyder turbo engines.  I believe that the LMs did it this way for
non-Corsas and Corsas, i.e. 95 and 110 hp engines had the "low temp" ones
while 140 and 180 hp engines had the "hi temp" ones.
       Frank "pupil telling teacher" Burkhard