<VV> Re: 4 Speed Lube (was there ever a Muncie trans?)

Dave Leonard dave@arborlea.net
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:00:14 -0400

Thanks Bob - learn something new every day...  I always thought of the early
(pre-'66) as having Muncie transmissions.  But I can't recall why we assumed
that, other than the big Chev's had either a Muncie or a Saginaw, as far as
I know.  Were they really all build by Saginaw?

Regards,

Dave