<VV> Old Gasket Stash, NO Corvair

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:22:02 EDT

Hi All,
Just a note for you owners of other than Corvair old cars letting you know I
have just purchased a ton (well, about a thousand, actually) of smaller NOS
gaskets for cars from the 30-60's (and a few older and newer). They are mostly
exhaust, intake, water pump, oil pump, differential, slinger, carburetor, etc.
I got about 8-10 of each, so if you have a classic and need some gaskets,
please check with me.
I can send a list via email in a few days (my dad is cataloging them for me)
to anyone interested. For those who might not know, I also have (thousands of)
carburetor kits for just about any make and model imaginable back to the 50's
and can get older ones if needed.
Grant
The Carbmeister