<VV> Power Top

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:37:49 -0400

What's a good/fair price on a good working powertop assembly, for a late
vert?  Are we talking $50, $100, $300, or $500???  Got no idea.  Might not
want one.  (Got one close, need to know what to offer)

I'm assuming one can install this on a manual top, w/no probs?

Changed the oil last night, and ended up with HUGE leak today during lunch.
Reset the a/c oil filter adapter, and looks good for now, but made a HUGE
mess.

I know ya'll went over this before (tell I'm from da south?) but what was
the consensus/tips on changing the oil with an a/c adapter?  (didn't have an
a/c car at the time so I ignored posts)

I put two plastic bags around the filter, but still made a huge mess, in the
car, in the garage, on the way to the trash can, etc.  Couldn't get the
filter off by itself, not wanting to have to deal with the adapter side last
night after 10pm, but had to do it anyhow.  That's where it was leaking from
- delcotron/alternator housing, to the oil filter adapter.  It was pouring
too.

Barry
Corsa SC
65 Corsa Coupe, 140, 4sp
65 Corsa Vert,  140, 4sp
61 Lakewood
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.