<VV> Refurbished Sedans?

JWCorvair@aol.com JWCorvair@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:15:07 -0400

Hi Bill,

Your car is really a beautiful example of an EM sedan. You've posted some pictures, do you have more. Considering that any performance tuning someone wants to do to a coupe can be done to a sedan, it's too bad we don't see more restored and tuned sedans. Some years ago I was exchanging emails with Bob Coffin. He expressed the idea that an EM sedan might make a great autocross car because it has a very stiff chassis due to the thick center posts. Brian Blackwell has an interesting autocross sedan on his site. In my opinion (and that's the only one that counts) EM sedans rule.

Regards - Joe White
62 Sedan
Corsa, RMC member
Boulder, CO