<VV> Refurbished Sedans?

Paleofish sbuna@unm.edu
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:46:46 -0600 (MDT)

i have autocrossed my white paws, a 61 sedan with 98/PG.  with out some
extensive modifications it isn't the best.  it is really easy to get the
wheels off the ground.  We want to make it in to a auto cross car, and
have plans on swapping the front suspension with LM suspension, it is
easier than modifing the 61 front suspension to take a swap bar. and then
replacing the rear suspension with 64 suspension.  both should help
stabilize the car.  I would also like to swap the stearing box out with a
fast one.

though I will say as is and my 66 corsa as is no major modifications.  the
corsa is much more stable through out the course than is paws.  I have yet
to pop a wheelie in my corsa.

Saying all of that my 61 sedan is my daily driver.

Sally
61 Sedan
66 Corsa