<VV> Refurbished Sedans?

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:29:06 -0400

Be aware that the late model suspension is wider than the early.  I'd
consider swapping in a '64 front suspension if possible, it also has a
sway bar.  If you want a quick steering box then the best bet right now
is the Flaming River box, you can get one brand new for less than used
boxes were last time I looked.

--Bryan

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com