<VV> Refurbished Sedans/Early Racers

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:05:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- JWCorvair@aol.com wrote:
 Considering that any performance tuning
> someone wants to do to a coupe can be done to a
> sedan, it's too bad we don't see more restored and
> tuned sedans.  Joe White

 Joe,

 One reason why more people use the coupes, would be
that they are lighter (Actually an early 500 coupe is
the lightest stock Corvair period), therefore less
mass to move equals faster. Bob C. mentions the post
in the Sedan adding strength, but don't forget the
coupes are post cars too. Too bad you can't keep
floors in them, earlies would probably live forever if
you could.
 I will give Eric credit, the '63 sedan with the
Judson is pretty cool.

 Still like my lates-

 Mike
 YS-117