<VV> VV re: Turbo fuel return line for Monza

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:20:01 -0400

I'm no expert either, but I would bet that the return goes to the tank so
that fuel which has picked up heat in the engine compartment and pump has
a chance to cool down before it gets back to the engine.  If recirculated
back into the pump inlet, the fuel could get too hot and cause vapor
lock.

John Ryall
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:04:19 -0500 "Kinzelman, Andy"
<akinzelm@greatnortherncorp.com> writes:
> Guys,
> I don't know much about them thar turbos, and I'm not saying this
> would work - but - could the fuel return line be plumbed into the
> main line somewhere before the pump?  Just curious.
> Andy K.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!