<VV> VV re: Turbo fuel return line for Monza

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:50:55 -0400

The return line actually drains into the filler neck. My guess is that
the factory ran it that far simply to allow it to flow at its own rate
and avoid having fuel sucked out of it (the return line), as the supply
line is under a vaccuum draw. Maybe it helps it run better. After all,
turbos CAN also be run without a return line, just not very well.
Something to think about before hooking it to the supply line.

Thought I'd throw this out FWIW.

-Mark