<VV> Replica window sales sticker

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

Would you like a replica of the sales sticker that was
on your car window at the original sale site- list
any car dealer you want, your VIN and all
options/colors for your vehicle   (I included
"Permanent Anti-Freeze - no charge" as an option on
mine-just for grins) two copies-about $8- or
laminated, framed, minature for your model,
whatever--great car show item--  email Gary Kimball
gpk40@hotmail.com --not a relative/no financial
ties-just good, quick service.

Don Manen- now with TWO show winning Coupes- and- It
does not hurt your arem to pat yourself on the back.

(Sarah- both of them now have "NEW" CORSA badges - my
old badges are now on my "I love me" wall)

Still under the "X" in TeXas