<VV> Re: FUEL RETURN LINE AND MIXING OILS

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:30:14 EDT

i have had to add fuel return lines on vehicles i converted to gas heaters. i
just drilled a 3/16 hole in a convenient place on the filler return pipe and
pushed the line into it with a dab of sealer. this has worked fine for me on
at least 4 vehicles so far.
i tried a small amount of mobil one and havoline oil in a glass some time ago
and the results were very ugly looking,(layers of awfull colors) so i would
not try it unless it said on the synthetic container it was ok to do so. any
input from the oil expert gurus??   im just going on what i saw with my own two
eyes.                               regards tim colson