<VV> Re: FUEL RETURN LINE AND MIXING OILS

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:57:33 -0400

I read a long time ago that mixing oils was not a really good idea if
it could be avoided.  However, I'll add that the engine oil sees a lot
more stress - heat, combustion byproducts, temp swings, etc.  So, I
generally try to top off fluids with the same brand and type as what's
in there currently.  I figure it really isn't any more trouble to do
that, so why not?

--Bryan

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com