<VV> Upholstery Differences

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:28:38 -0600

I had hoped this would be the case with my 62 Buick Special.  Now that car
has a LOT of parts identical to a Vair.  But seats are not one of them.  I
had hoped they would because I could scrape up a good set of vair seats to
throw in.  I have a set of freshly re-upholstered 63 seats, done in 63
style with blue cloth,  would look really slick in a red converible with
red interior! <GGG> Its seats are ROUGH but they have that chrome band.
Would look good if the seats were not so trashed from sitting with no
convertible top for years.  Someday upholstery, for now new engine.  Anyway
they look similar but mounts are different, and so is size.

-Geoff Johnson

--On Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:22 PM -0700 Tony Underwood