<VV> List Content..........NO CORVAIR

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:47:06 -0400

Hear! Hear! ...... "However, I agree, politics (non car hobby) and religion
have no place on this list."

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Sheridan [mailto:sheridanma@adelphia.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:02 PM
To: Virtualvairs
Subject: <VV> Re: New Pope...........NO CORVAIR

Hank,
Thank you for your opinion. However, I think your post should have had "NO
CORVAIR" in the title (as the rules state) or been posted to vv-talk :o).

Personally, I think Matt has done a wonderful job as chairman. This list is
self policing (your post as evidence) and Matt knows when to speak up and
when to stay out. However, I agree, politics (non car hobby) and religion
have no place on this list.

Marc Sheridan

From: "Hank Kaczmarek" <kaczmarek@charter.net>