<VV> Upholstery Differences

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:27:38 -0500

Tony, this was complete running gear from a late 63 901. 1991 cc I think...  I needed a pair of T-3 turbos and some other stuff (Audi) and I had a drive train for the 901. I ended up with a nice 915 transaxle though... Wonder what a guy could do with that and a Corvair... Hey, I have that nice big new intercooler over there too... I wonder if that might work on something...  <<<VBG>>>  Im hoping to become a midwest rep for BBRT someday...

I apologize for not reading the question correctly regarding like-year interior. My Bad... Duh... I humbly apologize for my illiteracy...

Mark Chapman