<VV> After market front anti-sway bar?

Macdonald David dmacd_us@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'm looking for recommendations or advice on after
market anti-sway bars for my LM.

The factory anti-sway bar was removed from my '65
Corsa and replaced by the Hellwig device that was the
subject of a previous post.

I want to put an anti-sway bar back on the car. before
I track one down at a wreckers I'd be interested in
advice and recommendations from the group on after
market ones.

A search indicated that some of the vendors offered
these at one time but don't seem to any longer.
Perhaps the stock one was just fine as it is?

David
'65 Corsa 140
Emerging from "temporary" storage since '74
Currently a proud member of Group Red.
DOS: July 26, 2004
EDD: In time to attend Clark's show in Sept ('04 not
'06)

P.S.
Took the gas tank out on Tuesday. I'll post some
pictures later on what happens when you leave a half
tank of gas in a Corvair for 30 years. Gruesome.