<VV> Re: [fastvair] More ummph needed

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:38:17 -0400

I believe the new number is 7502.  The computer listing is for a 72 Bug
1600cc.

I'll add one other easy thing to check - have a helper step on the gas
pedal and see if all four throttle blades "stand at attention".  Don't
do this with the engine running :-)

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/