<VV> Any tips for electric fuel pump

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:41:38 -0400

Of my three cars with electric pumps, the one that starts easiest is the
one without the oil pressure switch.  It fills the carbs before cranking,
and the engine lights right off, even if it hasn't been run for a month
or more.  I would suggest a small push button switch hidden under the
dash wired to prime the carbs when necessary.

John Ryall

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:17:33 -0400 "Anil Mittal" <anil@anil.com> writes:
>   Has anyone on the list installed an electric fuel pump on their
> vair, either inline or intank? Do you have any tips, tricks, things
> to watch out for? I have an intank pump on the way and wanted to be
> prepared before I start. I was planning on using a PST oil pressure
> switch as well as an impact sensor. Thank you for any suggestions.
>
> Anil

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!