<VV> Oil Filters

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:19:59 -0500

I'm finding some relatively high prices locally (Chicago area) for
replacements for the PF4.

They seem to range between $9.50 and $20.00 per copy depending upon brand.
This really bugs me since I was getting REAL PF4s for about $4.00 - less
when filters were on sale.

Does anyone have a definitive list of the part #s from various
manufacturers?  I'd like to be able to hit a couple of parts stores armed
with such a list and see what kind of deal I can cut on a case or two.

I know a few of the part numbers:

Fram = PH4
Purolator = L20014
Wix = 51038

Maybe a few responses from the VV list will let me compile a more extensive
list - hopefully.

Thank you.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR