<VV> Looking for a Corvair

David, Dannah, & Benjamin Ziegert dziegert@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:58:42 -0700

Hello all-
I am hoping to get some advice on what to look for in a Corvair. I am new to
the Corvair arena, having previously owned a couple early Mustangs. I'm sure
many of you can appreciate it when I say that I am trying to get back into
cars now that my son is 2 and a half, and my wife really likes the look of
corvair convertibles. Of course, she likes early models, and if I had my
druthers, I would get a late model turbo coupe. As a comprimise, I would
propose a late model convertible, preferably with at least 110 hp. What
should I expect to pay in the LA area for a daily driver, in need of some
restoration, but no rust-type car?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Dave

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!