<VV> Looking for a Corvair

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:52:46 -0700

You need an early convertible Spyder --> the best --> see pictures below :-)

California Corvairs does restorations at all levels and often has cars for
sale.  He is in your area.  Occasionally Larry's Corvairs has some on his
website for sale and he is also in your area.  I know of a GREAT 62 Monza
Wagon for sale, but I really don't need another car ... I also know of a
fully restored white/red 62 Spyder Convertible for sale --> likely be 12k
though, and a fully restored 62 Sedan for 5k or so.  If you want info on
any of the above give me an email!

At 11:58 AM 7/23/2004, David, Dannah, & Benjamin Ziegert wrote:
>Hello all-
>I am hoping to get some advice on what to look for in a Corvair. I am new
>to the Corvair arena, having previously owned a couple early Mustangs. I'm
>sure many of you can appreciate it when I say that I am trying to get back
>into cars now that my son is 2 and a half, and my wife really likes the
>look of corvair convertibles. Of course, she likes early models, and if I
>had my druthers, I would get a late model turbo coupe. As a comprimise, I
>would propose a late model convertible, preferably with at least 110 hp.
>What should I expect to pay in the LA area for a daily driver, in need of
>some restoration, but no rust-type car?
>
>Thanks in advance for your advice.
>
>Dave

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html