<VV> lights fixxed....now more problems

Bonnzz@aol.com Bonnzz@aol.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:35:47 EDT

Hey all,
I got the head lights, turn signals, brakelights, and parking lights to work
today.......had to remove the light switch from my 65 donor car....the PO had
installed an automatic light sensor switch to the light switch......what a
mess!!!!
I had to cut and splice all the connections at the switch.....tried to solder
them but ended up putting liquid tape and regular electrical tape on
them.....now I have every thing except dash lights and gauges....tried to sand the
ground strap and install a new screw       still nothing      another wierd thing
is that the tach doesn't work (disconnected at coil) but jumps about to 200
RPM when I turn the ignition switch off.
Any suggestions???    Thanks for all the help you guys have given me!!!! The
66 Corsa with 4 BBl is running excellent!!!   May take it to the drag strip
next week to see what it can do in the 8th mile........Mark Kinnan
                                                         Bonnzz@aol.com