<VV> Re: Beaverun

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:48:27 -0400

> Subject: Re: <VV> BeaveRun Hotel
 In a message dated 7/23/04 3:27:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> nortechcorp@optonline.net writes:
>  It's time to make your reservations at the host hotel for the
> Corvair  "Racers' Reunion" and NECC speed event at BeaveRun, near
> Pittsburgh.  It's the Hampton Inn in Cranberry Township, P >>
> I did just that, They never heard of NECC.
> Warren
Smitty says:  That isn't the half of it Warren.. Don't look for the place
on your map.  Cranberry doesn't exist.  I offer this to those who are
coming.  3/4 miles North of exit 28 off of the Penn Turnpike and one
block to the west.  Exit 28 is likely listed as exit 3 on most exisitng
maps.  It is North of Pittsburg.  Now, does anyone think they can find
the track.  Wampum doesn't exist either.  Just go to Pendale rd and ask
somebody.  Right?  I think we deserve better directions.